4th July, also known as Independence Day, is an important day in the lives of the people of the United States of America, as it marks an event of unexpected meaning to the history of the entire nation. All Americans celebrate this day in memory of the Declaration of Independence adopted on 4th July, 1776 made possible by the sweats of great heroes of the country. The work of those great leaders finally broke the restraints of oppression to transform the country into a free nation.
It is a day that comes along with actions such as fireworks shows, carnivals, parades, political speeches, etc. Since it’s elected for the celebration of the nationhood of the United States, it comes along with a great display of the rich culture and civilizations of the American people.
Happy 4th of July Quotes with images
- Those who won our independence believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty.–Louis D. Brandeis
- “Nothing is more precious than independence and liberty.” – Ho Chi Minh
- “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “When the people fear the government there is tyranny when the government fears the people there is liberty.” – John Basil Barnhill
- “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” – Ronald Reagan
- “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Those who won our independence… valued liberty as an end and as a means. They believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty.” – Louis D. Brandeis
- “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.” – Nelson Mandela
- “We hold our heads high; despite the price, we have paid, because freedom is priceless.” – Lech Walesa
- “You have to love a nation that celebrates its independence every July 4, not with a parade of guns, tanks, and soldiers who file by the White House in a show of strength and muscle, but with family picnics where kids throw Frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness. You may think you have overeaten, but it is patriotism.” – Erma Bombeck
- Then join hand in hand brave Americans all! By uniting we stand by dividing we fall.–John Dickinson
- I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him. – Abraham Lincoln
- America means opportunity, freedom, and power. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.–George Orwell
- Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of it. The history of liberty is a history of resistance.–Woodrow Wilson
- Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.–Albert Camus
- The American Revolution was a beginning, not a consummation.–Woodrow Wilson
- Happy 4th of July! I feel so proud to be a part of the most wonderful country in the world.–Author unknown
- All we have of freedom, all we use or know our fathers bought for us long and long ago.–Rudyard Kipling
- Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.–John Adams
- My country tis of thee sweet land of liberty.–Samuel Francis Smith
- A man’s country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle; and patriotism is loyalty to that principle .– George William Curtis
- Liberty is the right to choose. Freedom is the result of the right choice.–Jules Renard
- Liberty, as well as honor, man ought to preserve at the hazard of his life, for without it life is insupportable.– Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
- The basis of a democratic state is liberty.– Aristotle
- I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery. –Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Where liberty is, there is my country.– Benjamin Franklin
- From every mountainside Let Freedom ring.- Samuel F. Smith, “America”
- Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.– Thomas Paine
- We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.–William Faulkner
- In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.–Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Liberty is the breath of life to nations.–George Bernard Shaw
- The Fourth of July, when we get to play our favorite American guessing game — fireworks or gunshots? –Author unknown
- That which distinguishes this day from all others is that then both orators and artillerymen shoot blank cartridges. —John Burroughs
- Hail! Independence, hail! Heaven’s next best gift, to that of life and an immortal soul!—James Thomson, Liberty, A Poem
Happy 4th of July Messages
- Happy 4th of July to you and your family
Feel so proud to be born in a country,
Where you have every right to enjoy your freedom
So celebrate the freedom on this special day
Wishing you happy Independence Day
You have a day to salute the heroes,
Make the most of the celebration!
- “As we celebrate this day,
We cannot forget you
Out there fighting for this country.
Happy Fourth of July”
- On this auspicious day, our hearts bleed for
the ones who fought hard to give us a 4th of July.
They bleed in the colors of red, white and blue.
May you have a Happy and Satisfied 4th of July.
- This 4th of July take a step back
to remember the martyrs
and cherish the country you live in.
Happy Independence Day!
- Before we celebrate the freedom we
should not forget to remember those
who laid down their lives for us.
Happy 4th of July.
- As we celebrate our freedom,
let us not forget to thank all
those who have fought for
the country to give us this day.
Have a Glorious and Triumph-filled
4th of July.
- Celebrate the power of pride,
courage and faith,
that we all share.
Let us all salute the spirit of America.
Happy 4th of July.
- I feel so proud to be a part of the most
powerful country in the world.
I promise to be a good citizen
of my country in the best of my capabilities.
Happy Independence day to all my brothers and sisters.
- I salute the heroes who lost their life
Who had to go through every strive
To get us our freedom and sense to stay
I salute to all of them today
Do your bit by celebrating with
Cheer in your heart and spirit in your role
Happy 4th of July to you!
- It is better to be in danger and be free,
rather than to be safe and prisoned.
Let this day,
bring us closer to the real understanding of freedom.
Have a lovely 4th of July.
- It takes great sense and pride in
Taking birth in a nation which has
Only given you love and life
So, it’s your turn to give it back
By celebrating its freedom
Take two minutes out and salute the time
Wishing you happy 4th of July!
- It’s the birthday of our nation
A time to celebrate with cheer in our heart
So I pray for a time when everyone
Would have their dreams fulfilled
With a wonderful and cherished start
Enjoy the freedom in the air
As it’s the Independence Day
Happy 4th of July to you and your family!
- It was 1776 when our country got free
Since then there is no looking back
All the highs and lows in there
Have made our nation even stronger than before
Wishing you happy 4th of July!
Celebrate with Great Spirit in your heart!
- “On this special day,
let us take come forward
and make a promise to take our nation
on the path of prosperity
so that people can live a happy life.
Happy independence day to all.”
- The color of hope is red
The color of freedom is white
The color of celebration is blue
All three colors together
A celebration of freedom!
- We are patriotic all through the year
But there is something special about the
Air of Fourth of July,
It gives a sense of freedom
It gives a sense and feeling of joy
Remembering all the heroes who
Had to die to get us that freedom
Happy Independence Day
Happy 4th of July to you!
- Let us together enjoy and celebrate our happiness.
On this 4th of July let us salute
all those brave men and women who fought
for our country.
Have a Happy Independence day.
- We wish you an amazing 4th of July
With the spirit of celebration and joy
A vibe that is so pure that you enjoy
Be proud to take birth in a nation
That has given you so much in life
Enjoy this freedom and have a great time
May our nation stay blessed in time!
- Nothing gives me as much pride as being
a part of a country where liberty dwells.
I am a proud citizen of America
and I love my country.
Wishing you a very Happy 4th of July.
- Freedom is a gift that is given
By all those who fought for us
This Independence Day,
As you, celebrate with your friends
And your family alike,
Express thanks in your heart
For feeling free and taking birth
In a wonderful nation
Wishing you a happy 4th of July!
- May our country flourish this way
May we have a reason to cheer
Freedom is not in the date itself
It’s in the spirit that we celebrate
This 4th of July, soak in the spirit of freedom
Wishing you a happy 4th of July
Feel the free vibe in the air!
- Be proud to be born in a nation
Where you are free and happy
A nation that stands tall with its dignity
A nation with all the colors of love and freedom
Salute to all the heroes who gave their lives,
Happy Independence Day America
Happy 4th of July to you!
- Freedom is a gift, given to us by our
freedom fighters. They sacrificed their
whole lives so that we could live in a free country.
Let their sacrifice not go in vain.
Let us promise to continue to work towards
making America a better country each day.
Happy 4th of July to you.
- Make this 4th of July different from others.
This 4th of July make a promise
to yourself to always fight against violence
and injustice existing in society.
May you have a Promising 4th of July.
Happy 4th of July Greetings
- Wishing you a very fabulous Independence Day celebration! Let us with one voice celebrate the pride and success of our dear nation.
- It is a privilege to be born in a free country. On this day, we remember our national heroes for their selfless efforts in serving our beloved country. United we shall forever stand. Happy Independence
- Happy Independence Day to all Americans! May you possess all the joy and freedom this day brings
- Feel proud to be a part of the freedom our brave souls brought to this wonderful country. Let us all strive to maintain the precious gift of freedom given to us. Wishing you a happy 4th of July.
- May the independence of our beloved country fill our hearts with pride and hope as its citizens. God bless our homeland. Happy 4th of July
- The independence of our country brings a lot of responsibility to us as citizens. Let us dedicate ourselves to continue the good works started by our great leaders. Long live America!
- Be proud to be an American and salute the brave souls who made this day possible for us. Happy Independence Day.
- To all my friends, let us always remember why we celebrate this day. It is the day many lives were sacrificed in order to ensure that you and I enjoy the freedom we have today. Happy 4th of July.
- Wishing you a happy Independence Day. Let us join hands and make our country a better place for generations to come. God bless our country!
- Today, we shall celebrate America’s independence with the love and togetherness it was built upon. Happy 4th of July to everyone.
- May the memories of our country’s independence bring to us the true essence of patriotism. Cheers to the nation of liberty. Happy 4th of July.
- Happy Independence Day! We appreciate the freedom bestowed on us by our gallant leaders. Salute! And now let the fireworks begin!
- Let the spirit of courage and sacrifices of our national heroes be an example to all Americans as we celebrate Independence Day. Happy 4th of July, America.
- 4th of July is a day of glory upon us as a country. This is our time to stand up as a nation and fight against all forms of separation, inequality, violence and corruption. Happy 4th of July to all Americans
- Happy 4th of July! Let’s share the peace and love of this great day with one another. God bless our country.
- There’s no greater joy than being part of this historic celebration of freedom. Happy Independence Day to all my friends and family.
- The freedom of this great country is as a result of the hard work and sacrifices made by its great leaders. It should be cherished by all. Happy Independence Day.
- Enjoy the prosperity and the future promise that our country’s independence holds for us. Happy Fourth of July.
- This is our time to shine. Let the independence of our great nation fill our hearts with inner peace and freedom as Americans. Happy 4th of July.
- With the spirit of equality and the pride of being an American, I wish you a happy 4th of July.
- Let us celebrate the new hope brought forth to us by our national heroes in attaining independence for our dear nation. Long live America.
- May this nation continue to enjoy the freedom with prosperity to its citizens. Wishing you all a very happy Independence Day.
- Let us in one accordance strive to work hard and make our nation great and strong as we celebrate this Independence. God bless America.
- Happy Independence Day to everyone. Let us pay homage to the people whose sacrifices are the reason for the peace and freedom we enjoy today.
- I am proud to be part of this great country. A country of love, hope and endless possibilities. Happy 4th of July.
- With unity and love for all, let us serve this country as we enjoy the freedom of its Independence. Long live America.
- We pray for the lives that made it possible for us to celebrate this day. May their soul rest in peace. Happy 4th of July.
- The independence of a country is an invaluable gift to its citizens. As we celebrate this special day, let us aspire to observe the principles on which this great nation was built. Happy Independence Day.
- To all my friends and family, celebrate this day with music, fireworks, barbecues and everything that brings happiness into your hearts. Have fun! Happy 4th of July.
- God bless our country and the people it calls citizens. May this Independence Day strengthen the love and affection we have for our country and one another. Happy 4th of July.